BCS SPLICE SLEEVE | History
Daedong MS developed dodecagon splice sleeves for SD400 reinforced steel (D19, D25, D32, D35, D38) under the agreement with Samsung Technology Research Institute and commercialized 5 products.
- Samsung Officetel Bundang
- Samsung Life Insurance Building
- Samsung Research Center Jukjeon
- Renault Samsung Motors Gangnam Building
- Yongin Suji Samsung Apartment – 9 Towers
- Suwon Apartment – 6 Towers
- Dogok Samsung Apartment Underground Parking Structure
- Bucheon Lions Building Underground Parking Structure
Sleeve Supplied VolumeApproximately 600,000 production orders for 6 years.
The BCS Sleeve is a high-strength tensile compression cyclic test for eight products, based on AC-133 (D16, D19, D22, D25, D29, D32) Executed with ICC-ES accredited testing lab and received accreditation from ICC-ES (American Building Material Quality Authority).
- One-way tensile test. (General purpose)
- High Stress Tensile Compression Test (seismic design purpose) applies three stages of saddle-compression cyclic loading sequentially.
- In the first step, the tensile load corresponding to 95% of the standard yield point of the wood and the compression load corresponding to 50% of the yield point of the base material are to be repeated 20 times in a row.
- In the second step, the tensile strain corresponding to twice the actual yield strain of the base material and the compression load corresponding to 50% of the yield point of the base material are repeated four times in a row.
- In the third step, the tensile strain corresponding to five times the actual yield strain of the base material and the compression load corresponding to 50% of the yield point of the base material are repeatedly loaded four times in a row.
After three stages of load are applied in succession, tensile tests are carried out until they are broken.